The University of Hawai?i–West O?ahu fosters students through an innovative and distinct learning environment. With dedicated faculty, engaging curriculum,?and an emphasis in service to the community, students are prepared for career success in a variety of diverse fields. We invite first-year students, or freshmen, to discover our campus.
How to Apply
- High school GPA: 2.7 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) based on the coursework listed below
- High school coursework: minimum 22 credits
- 4 English credits
- 3 Math credits (including Algebra II and Geometry)
- 3 Natural Sciences credits
- 3 Social Studies credits
- 4 College Prep credits (e.g., Language, Fine Arts)
- 5 Elective credits
- SAT or ACT test scores
Applicants who meet the requirements 1 and 2 are automatically admitted. Applicants are expected to submit official records for all admissions requirements.
Applicants who do not meet the minimum 2.7 cumulative GPA or the minimum 22 credits of coursework will be evaluated based on SAT or ACT scores. Additionally, applicants will also be required to submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher and/or counselor and a one-page personal essay (Essay topic: Tell us about yourself and explain why you have chosen UH West O‘ahu for your academic studies).
西藏快3必中公式,西藏快3必中公式计划Create an online account and start the application process in the UH System.
$50.00 (USD) application fee
- The application fee is nonrefundable and non-transferable and valid only for the semester that you are applying. Upon submission of your online application, you will be prompted to pay the application fee by credit card.
- You may qualify for an application fee waiver under certain conditions. Submit the application fee waiver form to the UH West O‘ahu Office of Admissions. Approval of this form will be accepted in lieu of the admission application fee.
西藏快3必中公式,西藏快3必中公式计划Official high school transcripts (may be submitted with courses in progress for early decisions; transcripts with final grades must be submitted prior to admission). Transcripts are considered official when sent directly to the UH West O‘ahu by the previous institution.
If requested, SAT or ACT test scores will be accepted if on the high school transcript.
- SAT School Code for UH West O‘ahu is 1042
- ACT School Code for UH West O‘ahu is 6465
Official transcripts can be submitted as:
- Paper transcripts mailed directly to UH West O?ahu by your previous institution in a sealed envelope
- Electronic transcripts sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org via a third-party vendor that provides transcript fulfillment services (such as eScrip, Parchment, Docufide and National Student Clearinghouse)
西藏快3必中公式,西藏快3必中公式计划Application materials, including official paper transcripts, may be mailed to:
University of Hawai‘i–West O‘ahu
91-1001 Farrington Highway
Kapolei, HI 96707
Application Processing Time
Please allow two to four weeks for the processing of your completed application. You will then receive a decision letter by mail. If there are any incomplete items in your application, your admission decision may be delayed.
The priority deadline for an upcoming Fall semester is March 1. The priority deadline for an upcoming Spring semester is October 1. More information can be found on the Application Deadlines page.
Applicants who have been homeschooled are expected to meet the admission criteria required of other applicants. Homeschooled applicants must submit a transcript that includes titles and descriptions of all course work completed, textbooks used, methods of teaching, and evaluation, and the resulting grades or structured assessments. SAT or ACT scores are strongly encouraged. Homeschooled applicants should contact the Office of Admissions for additional information.
General Education Development (GED)
Applicants who have received their General Education Development (GED) diploma may apply for admission to UH West O‘ahu. GED applicants should submit an application and have their transcripts and test results sent directly to UH West O‘ahu for review. In addition, applicants should submit a letter of recommendation from their employer or counselor and a one-page personal essay to facilitate the evaluation of their application. SAT or ACT test scores are strongly encouraged.
The Competency Based Community School Diploma Program does not qualify for admission.
Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations will be considered for credit and/or meeting course prerequisites for registration purposes. The UH West O‘ahu School Code is 1042.
The International Baccalaureate (IB) program is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and has been in existence for more than fifty years. IB maintains a presence in 150 countries, including the United States. Its diploma (high school) is extremely rigorous and targets the most advanced and ambitious students in the American school system.
西藏快3必中公式,西藏快3必中公式计划As part of a one-year pilot program, the International Baccalaureate (IB) Credit by Exam will be considered for transfer credit and/or meeting course pre-requisite for registration purposes during the 2019-20 academic year.